I am a hardworking, honest individual, good timekeeper, always willing to learn new skills, I am friendly, helpful and polite, have a good sense of homour, I am able to work independently in a busy environment and also within a team setting. I am an outgoing and tactful, and able to listen effectively when solving problems. I am a punctual, reliable, responsible and hardworking mature team worker and adaptable to all challenging situations. I am a dedicated, organised and methodical individual. I have good interpersonal skills which are evidently seen in my working life as exhibited through my accomplished tasks and scheduled below.
• Desk Officer Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, Arts and Law
• Desk Officer, GST 302
• Desk Officer, Facilitation
• Desk Officer, Request for change of choice of Study Centre.
• Desk Officer, Request for change of programme.
• Desk Officer, Request for change of Examination Centre.
• Desk Officer, Request for change/correction of name(s). Quality Assurance Representative at SSCNPF NOUN Special Open and Distance Learning Training for Administrative Staff (Distinction ++) October- November, 2020 SOCIAL
twitter: @johnlab04 Instagram: labgrand Facebook: www.facebook.com/labijah john Email: firstname.lastname@example.org